12 January 2010

East Coast Dooce ?

Occasionally I will read Dooce and mutter to myself...

" Jeez, I think she and I were separated at birth or something..."

I have gathered more proof as to our probable lineage.....

CLICK HERE.

I do THE.EXACT.SAME.THING. when purchasing wine.

AND I DON'T EVEN DRINK WINE !

The sulfates make me sleepy. Really sleepy. A glass of Merlot is the equivalent of 10 Unisom for me. I told The Mister if some unfortunate soul wanted to seduce me employing wine, among other things, that would be really counter productive for the individual in question.

XXOO
Bunny

P.S. I got carded at the liquor store last week. Getting carded at the liquor store when you're creeping up on your mid-thirties is better than sex. Or validation. Or validation DURING sex.
To the point; It made my day.

No comments: