23 July 2008

Random Stuff.


Estelle Getty died the other day. Which, OK, like she was old and all - so not completely unexpected. But I have to tell you, I was getting ready for work on Sunday morning and, for no real reason that I can think of, I start to wonder when Estelle Getty was going to die. And two days later she's pushing up daisies. Brock always said I had a little bit of a clairovoent side to me. Weird.



Speaking of being clarivoent, has anyone else seen Psychic Kids on A & E ? Brock is really into this show right now - I happen to find it a bit unsettling. These poor kids seem to have some serious inner torment going on. I try not to be witness to any one's inner torment if I can help it. That and I think that there is something a little bit exploitative about this show.



The older I get the less I like the smell of tomato soup.



However, the older I get the more I like things that taste like pickles.



Like these;





Did you know that a can of Pringles fits conveniently ( and perfectly ) into the cup holder of my car ?



No wonder I have a fat ass.



Speaking of my car.......I realized that it is a rolling trash heap. Seriously. If it was a restaurant I'd get closed down by the board of health. I'm going to buckle down and clean it this weekend. Of course, I could always stop off at the Dean St. car wash and have them do it for me........hmmm....... I think I like the sound of that.


I have to say, I had a FANTASTIC weekend with The Mister. For those of you not in the vicinity, it was HOT. AS. HELL. here last weekend. We spent the better part of two days swimming, drinking some fine, icy cold malt beverages and listening to Journey. Good Times.


Speaking of Journey, Brock and I are both in total agreement that Journey is just not Journey w/o Steve Perry. And furthermore, did you all know that Steve Perry is Portuguese ? Represent.


Oh yeah, and file this under The Mister Rocks; he's making homemade chicken parm for dinner. And last night he took me out to Coriander for dinner. He kicks so much ass.



I guess that is all I have for now.


Xoooo


Bunny





No comments: