03 July 2008

Random Notes & Observations.

Hey All,

Just bullets today-



* We here at A Day In The Life Of Bunny would like to give a big ol' " YOU SUCK ! " and some less than lady-like hand gestures to the CCAA. They only referred through 1/25/06 this month ( July ) - TOTALLY MISSING the 1/26/06 LID group at WHFC.
So let's all send some love to the 1/26/06 group, including Melissa and Family.
Melissa - now you really can write NEXT ! on RQ. Hang in there !



* I was going to Shaw's with a client this afternoon when we spied two GROWN WOMEN smacking the crap out of each other in front of the store. I couldn't quite believe my eyes. It was UGLY! Talk about un-lady like behavior. I don't care how upset I could be with someone, I'd never resort to a smack down in the supermarket parking lot. That is just plain trashy.

* More proof that the Yankees are a class act.



* I came to the realization today that the more I go through life the less I like Elton John.

* It has come to my attention that I could perhaps be somewhat of a spoiled brat. I've heard this on three separate occasions, from three different people, in the past two weeks. In an effort to combat this reputation I have acquired I've decided to try to be more of the humanitarian - and you can read all about it tomorrow.



Not too much else going on here.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend !

XOOO
Bunny

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for thinkig of me! I'll get through this next month and reading your blog for my daily chuckle will help!