18 July 2008

Retro Music Friday - If You've Got It, Flaunt It.

I feel a little weird putting this out there.......but here goes. I hope nobody gets offended. Perhaps a disclaimer is warranted here...... If you are in fact easily offended, please feel free to move along and come back for next week's RMF.


Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

I've noticed over the course of my life that there tends to be a certain ethnic group of men who carry a certain affinity for me. The guys that check me out on a regular basis, if you will. For a time I never really understood why this certain grouping of men seemed to have a thing for me, but now I know.


I've got a big butt.

There....I said it.

I mean, I've always known that it's been back there. I just never knew it was an......ahem.....asset. Here I was all along desperately trying to hide it in any way I could.

I think that, at 32, I've surrendered to the fact that I've got some lovely lady lumps.

Bet you're all wondering where I'm going with this......

OK, now let me tell you about the creepy guy at Starbucks.

I stopped in at SB's on my way to work yesterday and saw that the drive through was RIDICULOUSLY LONG. I would have spent an eternity in the drive through line so I opted to go inside for my coffee.

There was this guy standing in the doorway talking on his cell phone so I politely said " Excuse Me" and went around him to go inside the building. Wouldn't you know he followed me inside. He did not get in line to order a drink. He sat down at a table...and stared at me THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS IN STARBUCKS.

Dude was not even trying to hide it. No shame at all.

Then as I left the building and headed back to my car he STOOD IN THE WINDOW AND WATCHED ME WALK AWAY. ALL THE WAY TO MY CAR.

It was creeee-peeee.

And yes, he too fell into that certain ethnic group.

So ladies, my advice to you all is that, if you've got junk in the trunk - by God - flaunt it.

That being said, here is Fat Bottom Girls by Queen.



This particular perfomance was from 1978. I was two.

Enjoy.

Xooo

Bunny

No comments: