30 June 2008

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This......Sometimes.

I had the most bizarre dream last night. Really. OK, maybe it wasn't the most bizarre dream I've ever had - a dream I had last week was 100 times more out there than last night's. But it was odd none the less.

Although, does anyone ever have dreams that make sense ?

Here are two quick synopses of my recent dreams.

Last Night's Dream:

I am in some random club / bar and I am singing karaoke with Donnie Wahlberg. Ok, as I stated above, not altogether weird, but strange enough. In addition to this all of my friends were also in this random club/bar and were laughing at me singing karaoke with Donnie. Laughing like it was the funniest thing they've ever seen in their lives. Donnie was wearing shades and would not take them off. I don't remember what I was wearing.
What were we singing you ask ? Reunited by Peaches & Herb.
Although I will say if opportunity ever presented itself for me to sing karaoke with Donnie I would surely take full advantage. It was loads on fun in my dream.

Last Week's Dream - The really odd one.

I am sitting on a garden bench with John McEnroe ( I believe we were in his back yard ) and he is interviewing my to be a nanny for his kids. I remember that he was completely disinterested in anything I had to say, but told me I could have the job as long as I kept the kids away from Tatum O'Neal. He also told me I could have all of Tatum's clothes if I did a good job.
Then he told me I had to take his kids on vacation to his beach house. So I packed up and took the kids on vacation to his beach house and I was pissed that there was no coffee maker in said beach house.

I told you it was weird.

Although what I think is more odd about this is when I told my friend Molly about this dream she replied with the following;
" Why wouldn't John McEnroe have a coffee maker in his beach house ? "
'Cause you know, walking off with Tatum O'Neal's wardrobe is just an everyday occurrence....

So, if any of you have had some truly strange dreams I'd love to hear about them.

XO
Bunny

No comments: