11 June 2008

Fun With The Scanner.

This is what happens when I have a day to myself.


This is Brock and Bill @ Disney. I think this pic was from sometime in 1996.
If I remember correctly...Brock and I had to vacate Charleston due to
a hurricane. So we took off to FL to stay with Bill.
Bill was working for Disney at the time and had
free passes to the park. I believe Bill was also working
3rd shift at Home Depot at the time as well.
Being the humanitarians we are we let Bill sleep
for about 2.5 hours before we made him take us to
Disney.
We thanked him by squeezing him into
the tea cup ride with us and spinning him around at
about 6 G's.
This is Therese. I'm gonna say this is from ...mmmm....maybe late 1995 or early 1996.
Trix worked at TCBY at the time and used to hook
us up with free frozen yogurt all the time.
Therese...YOU ROCK !
I'm just sad that I don't have any pics of you in
your Carey Hilliard's uniform.
XO
Bunny

No comments: