06 June 2008

Retro Music Friday.






I'm not entirely sure why, but this particular song has always reminded me of our friend Walter. I can't really pin this song to a specific event or experience with Walter - but when I hear this song I think of him. If you ask Brock however, he'll tell you that this song reminds him of Walter.

Speaking of Walter - when Brock and I speak of Walter we ALWAYS smile and laugh. There are just so many " Walter stories "that send us into laughing fits. And for those not aware, Walter introduced Brock and I. Well, ok, it was more like Walt forced us to meet each other and would not let up until we went on a date. And as they say, the rest was history.

Our 10th wedding anniversary is this year.

This band is Temple of the Dog. It was formed by various member of Seattle grunge bands, you can read more about them HERE. I loved me some grunge back in the day. I really loved Pearl Jam and Nirvana. I liked Soundgarden too, but not quite as much.
The other night VH1 was doing a countdown of the best 90's tunes and Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden was on there - AWESOME SONG. Revisit it if you have a chance.

Speaking of Soundgarden, how hot was Chris Cornell back in the day ? He's still hot today !

Update: Brock does not see how on earth I can find Chris Cornell hot. Let me clarify, he's hot in an I-used-to-be-a-methhead-but-have-gone-to-rehab-and-am-now-clean kinda way.

Happy Friday Everyone !

XO

Bunny

No comments: