28 May 2009

If I Were Me I'd Kick My Ass.

Late yesterday, after what was quite possibly my 18th hour of being awake ( not just awake but actively awake. I mean, really freakin' busy awake. not the awake but sitting and eating cookies while watching Oprah busy......REALLY freakin' busy. So busy I was finding it difficult to decide when it would be good time to pee...), I decided that Pink ( the singer, not the color ) was in fact, a genius.
More to the point, I felt that THIS song was speaking directly to me.
I actually said to myself last night " OH MY GOD, PINK SO GETS IT !!!! "

I have to say, if you get to the point where you think that Pink ( the singer, not the color ) must have some sort of cosmic connection to you - you are have reached the point where exhaustion has become delirium. Seriously.

Needless to say, The Mister was not home last night. Had he been here to witness my full-on decent into insanity....well, lets just say he would have pulled me off the 11:30 train to Crazyville before it left the station. I can't be too sure what methods he would have employed to accomplish this, but it could have involved shaking me like a red-headed stepchild.

Why the melt down ? Work has been kicking my ass lately. Kicking. My. Ass. Things are getting added to my To-Do list faster than I can check them off.
It sort of like when you decide to practice your tennis serve with one of those automatic ball machines, only the machine is stuck on high speed. And someone locked you in one of the raquetball rooms at the gym. And you only have a kiddie racket to defend yourself.
Yeah, kicking my ass like that.

I have since revised my opinion about Pink.


Sorry for the lack of posting lately. As I have stated, work has been kicking my ass.

Back to my regularly scheduled nonsense soon enough.
I might actually post a RMF tomorrow.

XO
Bunny

No comments: