06 May 2009

An Affliction For Which There Is No Cure.

Today as I was leaving a client's apartment I uttered words I'm pretty sure that I will never utter ( in this particular combination ) ever again for the rest of my natural life.

The complete absurdity of the statement I had made eluded me until a co-worker pointed it out.

This is what my life has been reduced to. Pay close attention people. These are the warning signs that " The Crazy " is about to mercilessly infiltrate your existence.

Ready ?

Here it is;

" Hey Guys, it's been real. Now give me those Unicorns so I can get out of here. "

Needless to say it is a very, very long story as to why these words came out of my mouth in this combination. And if I tried to explain it to you....well.....you'd all be infected with " The Crazy " by mere association.

XO
Bunny











1 comment:

MMASOOGA said...

I like "The Crazy".