28 July 2009

Before Y'All Go Putting Out And A.P.B.......

I'm still here........I've just been super-busy being all existential and reflective and philosophical and whatnot...... Take it from the horse's mouth - Self Actualization is mighty exhausting work.

I have sort of a Free Association type post I'm hopefully going to throw at ya later in the week.
Perhaps when I have a brief spell of acedia I'll actually post it. Right now it's just a bunch of gobbledee gook in my brain. So.....stay tuned.

But I will leave you with this little gem;

I have discovered that THIS goes really smashingly with Vodka. Not only that, it also goes very smashingly with ice cubes and a lime wedge. And a glass.......
In fact, they all go a little TOO smashingly together.....so much so that it felt as if someone was smashing me in the forehead with a lead pipe today.

BTW, for those of you in the New England area....here is Bunny's guide to cheap drinking in the Bay State / Ocean State area.......the aforementioned lemonade is TWO DOLLARS at Job Lot. It's 3.99 at Shaws ! Hey, I got no shame. I shop at Job Lot.
So save yourselves the moolah and head over to Job Lot.
And, a handle ( the big bottle ) of Tangueray Vodka ( not Kettle One, but it can hold its own with the big boys..) is 21.99 at Yankee Spirits.
And for kicks....limes are three for a buck at Lamberts.
Ice is free.

See ya later in the week !

XO
Bunny

No comments: