31 July 2009

Retro Music Friday.

I know, I know. It's been a long ass time since I've posted ANYTHING, let alone a RMF.

Wanna know how I knew I was getting old ? When Michael Douglas went from playing the love interest to playing the Dad. Next stop.....AARP*** !

Although it seems Danny DeVito doesn't age at all, does it ?

Wanna know how else I knew I was getting old ? I'm the only person in my office who knows who Marcus Welby is. Well, besides my boss - but she's the same age as my Mom. Take that for what it's worth. I can't spend too much time thinking about that........I might risk my brain exploding.

At any rate......here is When The Going Gets Tough by Billy Ocean. 1985 - I was nine. if you look to the left you'll see Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner and Danny DeVito

Is it just me or does it seem that Billy Ocean was the 80's version of Seal ? Yeah, I thought so.

XXOO

Bunny

*** I got an AARP card in the mail when I was 29. And I lost my shit. I was all like...." AARP ! I'M FLIPPIN' 29 YEARS OLD ! WTF !!!! " One other time I found one gray hair on my head. One. One lone gray in a sea of chocolate / mahogany brown. And I lost my shit. I was all like, jumping and down and screaming at The Mister " OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD ! IT'S A GRAY ! RIP IT OUT ! RIP IT OUT NOW !!! HELP ME RIP OUT THIS GOD DAMNED GRAY HAIR !! "

I think that flip out in the bathroom was a sufficient warning shot to all the other hair on my head. I've not seen a gray since.

No comments: