05 July 2009

He Knows He Only Gets Five.

So it seems that The Mister's Freebie list is nearing capacity. He filled the # 4 slot last night with....get this......someone I brought to his attention. Yep. Little ol' me. Helping my man fill out his Freebie list.
I sure if you asked him he'd tell you that as far as spouses go, I'm the Bomb Diggity.
Furthermore, I'm sure he'd also tell you that as far as spouses go, I am my own list.

So here is The Mister's Freebie List as it stands now;

1. Padma.
Sometimes I'll walk into the living room and he'll be paused on an old episode of Top Chef and I'll say something like, " Gee Hon, haven't you seen this one before ? ". To which he usually responds - " Yeah, and ? " - which is almost always accompanied by a wild, faraway look in his eye.
Padma is like Cher or Madonna in our house. She only needs one name.

2. Rosario Dawson.
Rosie is usually met with a noise that can best be described as a cross between a Meow and a Growl.

3. Thandie Newton.
I always know when Mission Impossible is running on USA or TNT or some channel because The Mister will actually talk to the TV- I call it the T-Newt Chorus and it goes a little something like this;
" Well, hello there......( raised eyebrows ) how are you ? ( more raised eyebrows ). Whadda ya say you and me get together sometime ??"

And finally, the latest addition to the list;

4. Katy Perry.
Yup, the I Kissed A Girl singer. But apparently her addition to the list is in it's probationary phase. Provided she can keep looking LIKE THIS and not well, like a teenage girl with a head injury.


And Speaking of the Apples Not Hanging Too Far Apart On The Tree - I spoke with The Mister's brother not too long ago. We had a lovely conversation that covered many topics, including the passing of Farrah Fawcett. The Mister and his brother had NEAR IDENTICAL statements regarding Ms. Fawcett. NEAR IDENTICAL I TELL YOU !
Here it is;

" Yeah, she had a nice face, but she's not curvy enough for me. "

And speaking of Freebies, my friend K had a great idea. She thought there should be a sort of Facebook type website wherein you can list your Freebies with a pic and short bio of yourself. The point being that people could cruise the website and if say, your Freebie happened upon your profile and thought you happened to be cute, well - you get the idea.

Oh, and my Freebies ? ** cough cough **
In no particular order are;

HERE,

HERE,

and

HERE.


Have a nice evening all !

XO
Bunny

No comments: