10 November 2009

You Know Things Are Bad When You Fuck Up " Rock Bottom ".

I had a shitty day today.

Migraine inducing shitty.

The kind of day that makes you seriously contemplate starting your life over somewhere else.

Due to the shit-ness of my day, I left work early.

Much to my chagrin it still took me an hour to get home, even though I left work EARLY.

Last night it took me an hour and forty minutes to get home.

Do you know what an hour and forty minute commute will do to a person ?

Yeah........not pretty.

But I digress.

I had to stop at the liquor store on my way home.

Three Olives was on sale at this particular store and I promised Mumbles that I'd pick her up a bottle, or two...and perhaps a bottle for myself.

So, as I was saying, due to the shit-ness of my day I left work EARLY and went to the liquor store on my way home.

I should say that the shit-ness of my day did not precipitate my stopping at the packie. I was going to go there anyway, regardless of how my day went.

The sale on Three Olives ended today.

So, again, due to the shit-ness of my day I had myself a good, ol' fashioned cry on the way home.

My good, ol' fashioned cry continued as I walked into the liquor store ( in through the out door out door thankyouverymuch..) and proceeded to purchase $60 worth of vodka while crying.

See....I thought buying $60 worth of vodka while crying was the clear definition
of " Rock Bottom ".

According to The Mister buying $60 worth of vodka while crying is not " Rock Bottom ".

According to The Mister " Rock Bottom " is buying a $4 bottle of vodka while crying and not wearing any shoes.

I guess this gives me something to strive for.

XOXO
Bunny.

No comments: