22 March 2007

Ahhhhhh...vacation.

As of 11:40 this morning I was officially on vacation. Mind you, we have no real concrete
" vacation " plans.
We did toss around the idea of going on a last minute trip to the Dominican. ( there were some super deals on travelocity ! ) Alas, we are too cheap to fork over the cash for such frivolity.

We are currently cleaning the house. I am going to address the pile of crap that has amassed on the kitchen table whilst by betrothed cleans the bathroom. Living the dream I tell ya !

However it has not been all work and no play. This morning we went out for breakfast and then to IKEA, with a side trip to the Red Cross in Brockton to retake my med certification test.

Going to back to breakfast......we went to the Mom n' Pop place down the road from us ( Goochie's ). Now, I like to think I am not too fussy, but apparently I am. I was trying to explain to the waitress how I like my eggs. I HATE runny eggs ! Hate 'um. I prefer my eggs not so much hard, but a little more than medium. So there I was, yammereing away to the waitress about eggs when Brock interjects with " My god you are a pain in the ass ! "
To which the waitress responds with " Hey, no domestics at table 12 " And we all chuckled.

I still got runny eggs though. Sigh.........

No comments: