23 March 2007

WE"RE GOING BABY CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!


We have crib bedding ! I don't know about you, but I am totally jazzed ! A few weeks ago Molly ( Hi Molly ! ) and I went to the Boston Baby Expo and saw the most exquisite crib bedding set.
I thought it was fresh and young without being baby-ish. Sophisticated, but not stuffy. You get the idea. The picture really does not do it justice. After the Baby Expo I did a little digging online only to find that the name of the pattern was " China Doll ". So you know I had to get it.
Anyway, the only place I could find it was at this very shishi boutique in Hampton Falls, NH. I called them before we drove all the way up there to see if they still had it in stock. They had one....and it was on sale. Lucky me ! I know this is beginning to seem like a dissertation on crib bedding, but please stay with me on this one. Brock and I are not really Suzy's Zoo-Winnie the Pooh-Twinkle Twinkle Little Star People and a lot of the traditional baby stuff makes me want to hurl. There was a set I liked at Pottery Barn Kids, but I LOVE this set.
So, we have crib bedding. Yeah !!!!!

After that we ventured into China Town in Boston to do a little exploring. We also got this very cute pink Chinese silk dress. Very, very cute.

No comments: