20 March 2007

Won't you be my neighbor ?


Hello Friend ! Today is Fred Rogers birthday ! I used to LOVE Mr. Rogers when I was a kid.
( Isn't it funny how we use the qualifier " when I was a kid " sometimes ? Is there really anything wrong with liking Mr. Rogers currently ? ) But I digress.......as I was saying, I loved Mr. Rogers when I was a kid. My dad , however, had a different opinion of Fred Rogers. If memory serves me correctly I believe he used to call good ol' Fred " A Faggot ". Which would just send my mom into orbit ! I guess her reasoning was that calling Fred " A Faggot " was by far more damaging to my sister and I then Fred himself was.
Even though I really dug Mr. Rogers, I really found the woman who hung out with the owl a little annoying. And lets face it, if anyone was a faggot on that show it was Mr. McFeely.
Special Delivery ?

For your consideration............One never listens to Sade just because they like Sade. If you're listening to Sade it's because you want to get your freak on.

Good Bye Neighbor !

Bunny

No comments: