25 March 2007

Brock. The Man. The Mystery.


People who don't really know Brock have no idea how funny he is. He is the only person I know who can make me laugh so hard I snort. The other night he watched " The Departed " and ever since he's been obsessed with it. He's been walking around the house calling the cats
" cawk-suckahs " for two days. He usually follows that up with " Are you re-tah-did ? "
For those of you not familiar with Boston lingo " cawk-suckah " is the phonetic Boston-ese pronunciation of " Cocksucker " and " Re-tah-did " translates to " Retarded ".
Lord help me, its like I live with Mark Wahlberg.....


Other things you may not know about Brock......


1. He loves Ghetto crunk music. DMX, Public Enemy, NWA......you get the picture.


2. He changes the lyrics to almost every song he hears on the radio...for example just today Steve Miller's Abracadabra ( I want to reach out and grab ya...) was changed to " Abra -abra-cadabra, I wanna reach out and smack ya " Nice.


3. He can impersonate any family member (mine or his) dead-on. This is what usually makes me snort.


4. He makes the best mac n' cheese with soy milk and soy cheese you've ever had.


I'm sure I'll have another post about Brock again sometime soon. Until then.........


Hasta Mi Amigos !


XXOO Bunny

No comments: