23 April 2007

All Your Yankees Are Belong To Us....


That's right, count 'um...4 dingers in a row.
Wow.
For those of you who did not see the game ( there is no reason for this )
they are
1. Manny ( now 2 HRs )
2. J.D. Drew ( I'll always love Trot ! )
3. Mike Lowell ( I knew I liked him ! )
and my sister's favorite..
4. Tek ( the captain )
Mike Lowell wasn't satisfied with only one homer, he put the Sox up three runs with another dinger !
The poor Yankees pitcher, Chase Wright, looked like he wanted to cry after the second dinger and his face turned ghost white after the fourth.
I told Brock they were going to pull Wright in the 3rd and he poopooed me.
Guess what ?
They pulled Wright after the 3rd.
When my inner Ms. Cleo speaks people need to listen.
The Spanks..oops.. I mean Yanks are now in 4th place 4.5 games behind the Sox.
Right where they should be.
In other news... WE HAVE A LOG IN DATE !!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOO
As of March 21st we are officially in line for a baby.
We're at the end of the line, but we're in line.
I hope she gets here soon !
And for those of you whom David Ortiz called at midnight, I sincerely apologize.
I had no idea it would dial so late. :-(
XXOO
Bunny

No comments: