03 April 2007

Things I like, A to Z

A - Apples. More specifically Granny Smith Apples
B - Brock, my wonderful husband.
C - Cats. More specifcally my cats, even if they are a bit anti-social.
D - DSW. Do I need to explain ?
E - Emma my cousin. Even if she is 13 and a bit anti-social.
F - Fenway Park, Flip Flops and Frugal Fannie's.
G - Grilling out in the summertime. More specifically having Brock grill out in the summertime.
H - Halloween. The low stress holiday.
I - Ice ( soy ) cream and the internet. I am an internet junkie.
J - Jerry Remy.
K - Ken Barlow. Ok Steph, he is the best looking weatherman around.
L-Lobster Rolls.
M- Mitch Hedberg.
N- Nacho Chips ( with green mountain gringo salsa )
O-Oprah.
P-Pad Thai
Q - Quiz shows. I kick ass a Jeopardy !
R - RED SOX ! or REM.
S -Starbucks. More specifically Iced Grande Soy Lattes.
T -Trader Joes, or Tom Petty.
U - Unexpected gifts. Although I almost never get these.
V - Vintage jewlery.
W-Whole Foods Market, or Wierd Al.
X- X-treme ironing. Have you seen this ? Crazy !
Y - Yanni. .......................Just kidding, he gives me the creeps.
Z - Zebras. I really could not think of anything for Z, but who doesn't like zebras ?

No comments: