28 April 2007

Excedrin Won't Help..


The Sox beat up on the Spanks again last night. The poor Spanks have not won a game since they were swept by the Sox last weekend. I don't think I need to say much more.
Game 2 today at 4 p.m. My man Timmy is taking the mound today and let's all hope that Dougie goes deep tonight. So....CLAP CLAP CLAP....LET'S GO SOX ! WOOOOHOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In other news....LP had her 60th Birthday party yesterday at the British Beer Company. We'd been planning this party for a while and it was a success. LP did a spectacular job picking out her birthday cake at Dessert Works. She chose a vanilla sponge cake with strawberry filling, vanilla butter cream and dark chocolate dipped strawberries on top. It was quite lovely. I will post pics of it soon. A great time was had by all.
In other (rather mundane )news, I had to buy a new iron this week. Our old iron was failing to steam :-(
I chose the Rowenta Auto Steam and it is GREAT ! I've never seen so much steam coming from an iron before.
Can one be in love with their iron ? I am.
XXOO
Bunny

No comments: