24 April 2007

Mr. Telephone Man...there's something wrong with my line.


Bobby Brown needs to reinvent himself. In a hurry. Now that he and Whitney are divorced ( can anyone say Toxic Relationship ? ) Whitney can get back to the business of being The-greatest-love-of-all-How-will-I know-if he-really-loves-me Whitney....but what about Bobby ?
His options are somewhat limited now. He can't really go back to the Mr.-telephone-man-there's-something-wrong-with-my-line Bobby. Hell, he can't even go back to being the My-Prerogative Bobby. And Bobby need a jobby-job, he gots a whole mess of baby mamas he need to pay.
So, that being said, I have some ideas for Bobby. They are as follows....
1. Side kick on the Howard Stern show.
2. Hosting " Bobby's Flava Jams " on BET
or
3. Getting his own radio show on Jammin' 94.5 in Boston.

Anyone else have any ideas ? Let's help Bobby out.

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: