09 April 2007

Just like Casey Kasem....

I have " Erica's Top Forty "
Well ok, perhaps I don't have forty songs that I love, but here are my favorites.
In no particular order.......

1. Under Pressure - Queen & David Bowie
2. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
3. Drive - The Cars
4. Roses - Outkast
5. Inner City Blues - John Mayer ( this is a cover of a Marvin Gaye Song )
6. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
7. Misunderstanding - Genesis
8. It's the end of the world as we know it ( and I feel fine ) - REM
9. Copacabana - Barry Manilow
10. Just The Two Of Us - Grover Washington Jr. ( mad props to Bill Withers for this one )
11. Islands In the Stream - Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
11. I'll be Alright Without You - Journey
12. With You I'm Born Again - Bill Preston & Syreeta
13. Black Coffee In Bed - Squeeze
14.Where The Streets Have No Name - U2
15. Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
16. The Logical Song - Supertramp
17. All Cried Out - Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
18. Raspberry Beret - Prince
19. I Need A Lover - John Mellencamp
Side Note : John Mellencamp actually wrote this song for Pat Benetar, however, he decided
to do a cover of his own song, and he finally cracked the charts !
20. Doo Wop ( that thing ) - Lauren Hill
21. Rosalita ( Come out tonight ) - The Boss
22. Stop Dragin' My Heart Around - Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty
( although I think this song is more T.P than S.N.)

That is all I have for now... I'm sure I'll think of more later.

HASTA !

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: