02 June 2007

Brock Has The Runs.....

That red speck is Brock.


Getting closer.....

Almost to the finish line....



The finish line is in sight.....




At the finish line...





Another race in the books....


Brock ran another 5K today to raise funds for the juvenile diabetes research foundation.
He did OK, but wished he had done better.
He ran the same race last year, only last year it POURED buckets as soon as the blew the start horn. The weather was much better this year.
And I quite enjoy my role as Brock's personal paparazzi.
The Sox lost to the Spanks last night......ugh.
They made a valliant effort but my man Timmy just didn't have his stuff.
I have a couple of new favorite Sox players ( although my heart will always belong to Bellhorn ), they are Mike Lowell and Dustin Pedroia.
Every year I try to give the Sox players nicknames...I am having a hard time decided on a name for Dustin Pedroia. Its either going to be " Little Pedroia " or " Bustin' Dustin ".
I haven't decided which one suits him yet.
XXOO
Bunny




No comments: