11 June 2007

I Feel A Rant Coming On.......

First off, let me start by saying that I wish I had a bazooka attached to to the top of my car. This would come in really handy when " jagoffs " ( as Brock says ) get in my way, cut me off or make driving in general an exercise in heartache and frustration. It would be very simple to use...there would be a small red button on the console that would launch said bazooka. Ever seen the video game Twisted Metal ? And if you are wondering just who falls into the " jagoff " category, they are as follows.



* People from Rhode Island ( don't even get me started !! )
* Elderly people who drive Grand Marquis, Lincolns or Crown Vics.
* Migrant farm workers ( usually there are 4 to 6 of them in a car and they are driving really slow as to not get pulled over, 'cause they are usually all illegal. Just an observation )
* Cement truck drivers, landscaping truck drivers, Ok, any truck driver in general.



Secondly...Wanna know what happens when you buy a case of Splenda packets at BJ's ? You have Splenda packets for AN ETERNITY !!! I swear they multiply ! I have been using 10 to 12 packets every time I make a pitcher of ice tea and I CANNOT GET RID OF THEM !


Third...I took one of my clients to turn in his passport application at the post office today. The woman at the counter asked us to wait at the last window 'cause we need to see " The Guy ". So you're thinking " Jeez, we have to see " the guy ", he must be important if he can Ok a
passport." So we're waiting for " the guy ". I felt like I was waiting to see the Wizard from the Wizard of Oz. Out strolls this " dude " in a Hawaiian shirt and ripped jeans.
Your tax dollars at work my friends ! You'd think that since he is a civil servant, he'd dress like it. Naaahh........why try that hard. Then again, I guess you don't have to be a rocket scientist to sell stamps and look up zip codes. But then again, are these the people we really want administering passports ???????



While we're still on the subject of the post office......did you know that it is now against the law to use the restroom in a federal building if you do not work there ? For real. No peeing under the patriot act. Yup, 'cause terrorists wanna blow up the shitter at the post office. Let's face it, protecting LNG terminals is not worth our time. We got TP to protect !!!!!



While we're on politics....I think I may vote for Barrack. I think this country is ready for a black president. Hell, we'll have already had a retarded one !!!!!!!!!



Lastly....Doctor's offices. What the hell is this shit about " closing for lunch "??? If the rest of the world ran like doctors offices we'd to to hell in a hand basket ! Nothing would get done. And what is up with the secretaries wearing scrubs ? Did they go to medical school ? If they do not have and MD or RN after their names they should not be wearing scrubs. That just says to me I'm-too-f*cking-lazy-to-dress-myself-and-leave-me-the-hell-alone-'cause-I-got-an-Us-magazine-to-read-while-I-ignore-your-phone-call.


Like the post office, you do not need to be a Mensa candidate to work in a Dr's office.





I'm done ranting.
Thanks for listening.

XXOO
Bunny


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

I also like uncommon goods. They are so....uncommon.