18 June 2007

An Intervention May Be In Order....

I cannot stop eating these.
Seriously.
I can polish off a bag in two days.
Brock complains that he does not even get to " sniff the bag " when we have these in the house.
Normally I am not a pretzel eater.
I find traditional pretzels a little unimaginative as a snack.
There is just something about these that I cannot resist.
To go a little further into detail...they are chunks of the larger pretzels that are coated in buffalo wing flavoring.
They might as well be coated in buffalo wing flavored crack.
If you've not tried these yet you are seriously missing out.
A piece of advice.....do not buy these in the supermarket.
They are over a dollar cheaper at Target.
I am an addict.
I may need to check into rehab for a serious pretzel addiction.
XXOO
Bunny

No comments: