13 June 2007

The Pimp Red Sofa

Today I took one of our clients " DS " shopping for a new sofa. " D" is a very easy going guy and a pleasure to hang out with. I had no issue whatsoever taking him furniture shopping. So, here we are at Jordan's, walking through the sofa department looking at all of our options.
Let me backtrack a bit here, " D " recently got a brand new living room rug for his apartment and my boss asked me to find something to match the rug.
" D " had other ideas.
I showed him sofas in taupe, tan, beige, stone, chocolate, mocha, cream, toast, cinnamon.
We looked at every shade of Starbucks you can imagine.
What o' what does " D " fall in love with you ask ?
The pimp red sofa.
To backtrack a bit more here.....
the first sofa that he demanded was an $1800 red leather sofa.
He sat right down on it and said
" I want this one . "
Of course we did not have $1800 to spend so I had to break it to him that we'd have to find a different sofa.
With the help of the salesman we were able to find the sofa pictured above.
" D " was very happy.

And of course we had to get a chair to go with it.

All in all a pretty fun afternoon.

Here's lookin' at you " D "

XXOO

Bunny.

P.S.

" D" is the one who nicknamed me Bunny.

Not because he thinks I'm cute or anything.

He just can't remember my name.

No comments: