15 January 2008

It's All Fun And Games Until Someone Runs A Marathon.

As most of you know ( or perhaps not ) Brock ( and his brother Bill ) ran the Walt Disney World Marathon this past Sunday. To see his results, CLICK HERE.

He was very pleased with himself for finishing the marathon, although he said that he wished his time would have been a little bit faster. I think the weather threw him off a little bit. He's used to running in cold weather and it was very warm for the race on Sunday.

My poor hubs is walking around like an elderly person now - his calves REALLY HURT.

And wouldn't you know, my camera picked the day of the race to COMPLETELY DIE ON ME !

Luckily there were others there that will forward me pics and as soon as I get them I will post them.

WAY TO GO HON !!!!
WOOOO HOOOO !!!!!


XO
Bunny

No comments: