07 January 2008

Today's Secret Word Is.......

PUKE !!!!!!
( and if you've forgotten about the secret word...CLICK HERE )

Yes my dear readers...it's been a mighty simulating day here in Bunnyland.

It all started innocently enough....then a nurse from one of my client's day program called me to inform me that she( my client ) had vomited all over herself in the van on the way to her day program. I had a nice long conversation with the nurse and told her that when said client pukes is usually means that she is really constipated and is in need of her special medicine that makes her go. I told the nurse that I would be stopping by the client's place later that day to administer the special medicine.

My day proceeded as usual. I then stopped by my puking client's apartment at the assisted living to give her the medicine ( which you drink...get your minds out the the gutter people ) which she promptly puked into the trash can. She gave me mere seconds of warning - you should have seen me dive for that trash can...Olympic gold medal I'm telling you. The puking continued for about 3 more minutes...I should backtrack a little here, this particular client had a stroke many years ago...so she was unable to hold said trash can to her face. That honor was all mine. (you all want my job..don't you ? Try not to be jealous ) Then it was a half hour of me and a nurse's aide cleaning her up and getting her situated. Of course the story doesn't end there...does it ever ? Try not to lose your lunches here people...she puked her dentures into the trash can and I had to don gloves and dig them out of the puke. And brush them with a tooth brush and tooth paste.

Wanna know why I never vote for Republicans ( besides the obvious ) ? Because they ALWAYS veto legislation to give direct care workers ( me ) a raise every year.

I think I deserve a raise every year, don't you ?

I'd like to see Dick Cheney or GWB hold a trash can during puke fest '08.

But I digress.

For those of you that have been following the Cat Puke Diaries....here is today's episode.

I came home today ( this was right after puke fest '08 mind you) and kicked off my shoes. I did not immediately observe any cat puke. ( BTW, the puke amounts seems to smaller in quantity than before, however the frequency has increased. I may have to call the vet tomorrow. )

But then I saw it. Right there on the rug. So I said to myself..." I better put my slippers on before I......" Would you believe that I stepped in another pile of cat puke before I could complete the thought in my head.

Yep, stepped in cat puke with my socks on.

Gross.

So today's Secret Word is PUKE.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!

XO

Bunny

No comments: