23 February 2008

Adventures In Dork-dom, Chapter 1,549

As you may or may not know, I am in love with this site. Most nights, before I shove off to bed, I browse through their site and laugh my butt off. Yeah, picture it... me, sitting alone, in my Pjs, in the dark, laughing my ass off. I told you guys I need a kid bad......hehehe
The whole idea of the site is that the animals featured in the pictures are composing their thoughts, hence the misspelled words. People who register with the site can create their own cat pics and submit them to be voted on, and if your pic gets enough votes it will make it to the front page.
I finally signed in and created my own cat pics ( although on the site they call them LOLs ).
I am totally shocked that these did not make the voting page.



This was Brock's creation.
My take on the same pic.

I thought this one was going to make
the main page for sure.
My other caption I was thinking about for this one was
Cory Hart Kitteh sez..dont mess 'round wit kitteh in shadez..oh noes noes noes


I was also for sure that this one would do well,
but alas it was not a winner.
I thought this was pretty damn funny.
We went to an open studio show today in South Boston. One of my co-workers is an artist and some of his work was on display. You can get a good look at his work HERE.
There were some really interesting pieces on display, and all in all, it was a really nice experience.
We also went to Ikea today. Not that we really needed anything, but since we were in the neighborhood we figured we'd stop by. For those of you who've been to our place you know we have this weird office/den/sitting/all purpose room with cathedral ceilings and very little lighting. Well, today we finally addressed that issue and bought a lamp. It's amazing what light can do. It looks like a whole new room. I also ( finally ) found some throw pillows for the bed.
A busy day was had by all.
Xooo
Bunny




No comments: