07 February 2008

Perhaps Even Better Than Christmas Morning.

Guess what starts next week ? Anyone know ? Anyone ? Bueller ? Bueller ?
Thats right kids....PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT FOR RED SOX SPRING TRAINING !!!!
Woooooo Hoooooo !!!!!!
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it !
I like the Pats and all, and I'm really sad that they lost the Super Bowl, but dude...give me Red Sox baseball any day of the week.
Spring training means that very soon ( not soon enough though ) windows will be permenantly open in our house, the grill will be going and Don & Jerry will be on surround sound.
And that is the only thing keeping me going through all this gray, dreary, depressing February weather.

Brock and I went to spring training in Ft. Myers a few years ago. We had a blast !


City of Palms Park
So CLAP CLAP CLAP !!! LETS GO SOX !!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
XO
Bunny

No comments: