21 February 2008

Eleven.

In keeping with my Boston sports personalities theme,
this is Glen Davis.
He's a rookie ( and wears # 11) with the Celtics.
I believe he was drafted from LSU.
You can read more about him HERE.
Yes folks, today marks our eleven
month Log In Date Anniversary.
This time last year we were wrapping up
the paperwork for our dossier.
I think at that time I couldn't even have
imagined being logged in for 11 whole months.
Where does the time go ?
I read ( somewhere ) online that it is taking about
13 -15 months to get through the review room
at the CCAA and another 13-15 months for a referral.
We're not in the review room yet,
but I think we will have gone through review
by late spring or early summer.
If this holds true it means that
we might see a referral in September of 2009.
Thinking positive thoughts....
XO
Bunny

No comments: