18 February 2008

I Never Met A Cupcake I Didn't Like.

We were in Pennsylvania over the weekend to enjoy Logan's very first Birthday party. We had a great time and were very happy to see everyone.
Our dear little Logan had a great time also, as can be evidenced below.


The cupcake tree. Beautiful, no ?
Kaylah guarding the cupcakes.
Or perhaps just trying to get some camera time.
Not really sure.


" What is this Birthday thing you keep telling me about and why
does this crazy lady keep taking my picture ? "


" Hey mom, I'm not sure about this. "

" Hmmm...guess this birthday thing isn't painful after all. "
" Cupcake you say ? "
" What cupcake ?"

Cupcake as performance art.

I don't think Avon sells this particular brand of
moisturizer.
After a bath.
Happy 1st Birthday to you Logan !
XO
Bunny

No comments: