12 December 2008

Retro Music Friday.

Now I'm not usually in the habit of taking requests, but since one of my co-workers is so stressing learning how to drive a stick shift I thought I'd throw her a bone.
She initially requested Mr. Telephone Man by New Edition.
Unfortunately I am not able to embed this video, so if you want to see it you'll have to CLICK HERE.
Check out a very young Bobby Brown ( wearing red ) in this vid.....so full of hope and promise.....what happened to Bobby ?

However, I have a little something else up my sleeve.
This is Tyrone by Erykah Badu. ( which is not her real name, btw. )
I happen to be very fond of this song, I know all of the words and no....you will not be seeing me sing this at karaoke. I could not find anyone else who knew of and appreciated this song until Tania started working in my office.
So without further adieu, here it is.
( Brock hates this song, btw. )





This song was released in 1997, I was a senior in college.

Enjoy.

Xoooo

Bunny

1 comment:

MMASOOGA said...

Girrllll!!!!You made my morning!!!Call Tyrone. WOWOW.
Amen! Sorry for the delay in response, but between family, the five year old, and cocktails...things got a little tight. Thanks again.