10 December 2008

I Got Your Update Right Here......

I have a new reader......Everyone, let's welcome Anthony to our cozy little group.

" Hi Anthony ! "

Anthony seemed a little disappointed the other day to not have seen an update to my blog since last week's RMF.

So Anthony, here ya go......this post is all for you.
Now don't go thinking you're special or anything. ( j/k ! )
_____________________________________________
Hmmm......what have I been up to since last Friday ??

Well, I painted the upstairs bathroom on Saturday. Dare I say it looks AWESOME !
I seem to have acquired a reputation of being a shitty painter, which is simply not true. Perhaps my methods of painting ( Brock calls me the Tasmanian Devil with a roller ) leave a little to be desired, but the end result is usually pretty impressive.

I also got the deal of a lifetime on a Kohler sink at the big orange home improvement mega store.
And since my last interaction with them was less than stellar I was glad that they've redeemed themselves.

The circa 1950 vanity got sanded down and painted the other night. As I've said before, it is amazing what a little paint can do.

And since the word " bathroom " sounds so pedestrian and unglamorous I'm calling the upstairs bath " the spa ".

I'm planning on putting in a new counter top to go with the new sink, a new light fixture and a new faucet.


So that's it really. Not too much else going on here......

XO
Bunny

2 comments:

TL said...

Holy Shit! I got mentioned in the Blog!! I feel so special. I know you told me not to think so, but how can I help it?

I'm looking forward to taking a crap in your new "spa" someday. Me and Roger both.

And you missed an awesome show last night! (again)

-A

Erica said...

HOLY CRAP ! A COMMENT! Nobody ever leaves me comments ! I feel so special. hehe.
I will make it to one of your shows ( someday ).
-E