19 December 2008

Retro Music Friday.

As I have said in the past, Brock and I have some differences when it comes to our musical tastes. Occasionally we can agree that we both like a particular band. Like Soundgarden. However, even when we agree we disagree.


This is Black Hole Sun. Brock thinks this is one of the better Soundgarden tunes. I also think this is a killer song, however...........



I find myself diggin' Spoonman just a wee bit more than Black Hole Sun. I'm sure you can all hear Brock groaning when I play this. He calls this their " throw away song ".

Both of these songs we on their album Superknown, which was released in 1994. I was just a young lass of 18.

______________________________________________

In other news, my work Christmas party was last night. It was a lot of fun and a great time was had by all. We do Secret Santa gifts and I had the good fortune of picking the boss's name. I think she really liked her gift. And the dessert I made was a big hit.





Have a happy Friday all !

XO

Bunny

P.S. I think I might be swapping out Tim McGraw for Chris Cornell on my freebie list. ;-)

No comments: