21 April 2009

I'm Still Alive Over Here.

I decided that I would let The Mister make the decision as to whether or not to get this b-day gift early.

And after he'd tortured himself for two full days wondering what I had been up to with " K " he decided that he just. couldn't. wait. any. longer.

I had anticipated a more immediate and intense reaction upon his first view of the pictures.
The Mister doesn't speak needlessly, but he's never at a loss for words.

As he ( very slowly ) flipped the pages he said something to the effect of;

" I feel like if I make any sort of comment it just wouldn't be the right words. "

He did start and abruptly stop a lot of sentences though. And he did more than his fair share of giggling like a little school girl.

I think he's looked at the pictures at least 157 times in a 24 hour period.

He's so cute.
Precious even.

XO
Bunny

No comments: