19 April 2009

Retro Music Friday.

I should probably just start calling these posts " Retro Music Friday -When I Can Get My Ass In Gear. " I'm really going to try to start a regular Friday posting routine again. It seems as of late that my Fridays have been a wee bit on the insanely busy side........


Ok, moving on........The Mister's birthday is this week and as I have stated previously I am through buying him material possessions for his birthday. Unlike a lot of men out there my Mister has no issue going shopping for himself when the mood strikes him. I only rarely make an attempt at buying him clothing....never do I attempt sporting goods or the like. At any rate, I started scratching my head about this year's birthday experience about three months ago. And then as it does, genius struck......


I'm sure those of you that know me ( Therese.....nothing I do shocks her anymore. My eyeballs could lite themselves on fire, spring from my skull and roll down the street and she may feign mild disbelief) will not be shocked at all by this, but....I had " boudoir " photos taken of myself a few days ago. And in case I need to be more specific;


Boudoir Photos = Nude Pictures. ( Ok, maybe not totally nude...I was wearing earrings and shoes in some of the pics...)


Oh yes I did. And they came out awesome ! I've been looking at the proofs all weekend and I still can't quite believe that is me in the pictures !


I went with one of my coworkers to the photography session as the photographer was a friend of hers. His website is HERE. ( And upon further investigation I found out that he used to work at French Vogue. Tell me my inner SITC geek wasn't all a twitter when I found that out ! ) I could not have pulled this off without her, so mad love for " K ". I knew she's be totally cool with it and I was right. She did not even bat an eye at my disrobing. Not even a hiccup. In fact, she even went so far as to compliment my shape. " K "'s definition of what constitutes beauty in the feminine form is not at all in line with current trends and I so dig that about her.


I have to say though that once you've had one of your coworkers dust your naked ass with Victoria's Secret Heavenly Angels glitter powder that relationship moves on to a whole new level of intimacy.


I will not be posting any of these pics on here....they are property of The Mister.



This is " K " and I. Tell me we don't look like some sexed up, nymphette version of Laverne and Shirley.


So for this week here is Centerfold by The J. Geils Band. I felt it was appropriate given the events of this weekend. " K " did feel that I could have submitted some of the pics to Playboy. I won't go that far...but they are damn good. Although I've always told The Mister if Playboy finally does the " Heavy Honeys " issue I'm all over it.







1982 - I was 6. And FYI, it is a common misconception that the lead singer of the J. Geils band was J. Geils.....it is not. The lead singer is Peter Wolf.


I'm pretty sure that the only person seeing me naked when I was 6 was my mother. And speaking of my mother....she has NO IDEA that I have done this. As I have stated previously, my parents have been tortured enough and they have no clue that I have a blog ( I seriously doubt that they have any idea what a blog even is.....my dad spends all his online time looking for Catherine Bell in the buff and my mom quite fancies her computer games. ). Nor have I told my sister...because much like a catholic priest.....her ears are a direct line to God ( i.e. my mother ).


It's not long before Blogger slaps me with a Content Warning, is it ?????


And at the risk of becoming pathologically unoriginal I still think this THIS is hysterically funny.


So in summation...after seeing these pics one of us ( either me or The Mister ) may be dead by the end of the week.


Either he is going to drop dead of a massive coronary or he'll screw me to death.


If none of you hear from me by Thursday please notify the proper authorities.



XO


Bunny

No comments: