11 July 2007

Bunny Feels Like A Butterfly...

because I feel like I've finally come out of my cocoon. And it only took 31 years.
Its a long story, but lets just say that in the past three years I've shed other's notions of what and who I should be and began to discover who I am.
I've begun to drink a little bit more. Whereas before I rarely drank. I know this may seen insignificant to some, but for me this is HUGE.
(Brock is a little peeved about this because now he has to be the designated driver. Well guess what ? I was the designated driver for YEARS. Time to pay the piper mister! )
I've also decided to go to Rhode Island School Of Design. I'm going to sign up for the CE classes in the fall.
I've always wanted to go to RISD, however I was not able to attend right from HS.
Now the ball is in my court and gosh darn it....I'm going.
And lastly, I no longer give a crap about what others think of me. Ok, I never really gave a crap about what people thought of me. I just give less of a crap now.
Although there is part of me that wonders if this is all a normal part of becoming "over 30" ?
Anyone have any thoughts on this ?
So goes the evolution of Bunny.
Luv Ya !
XXOO
Bunny

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

You've got an amen here from Trix Bunny! Thirty is where it is at.