29 July 2007

Bunny Gets Her Kicks.

Most of you know me well enough to know that I tend to have these little obsessive kicks that I get on. They can be about food, stores, TV shows, actors, etc. I obsessively attach myself to something, beat it into the ground and move onto the next thing. The ADD thing really contributes to this aspect of my personality.
My latest kick is Classic Rock. I've been ( obsessively ) listening to the following;

Supertramp
Blue Oyster Cult
Steve Miller Band
The Allman Brothers
Led Zepplin
Thin Lizzy
Genesis ( not the I Can't Dance Genesis. The Follow You Follow Me Genesis )
Queen
and so on and so on.
You get the idea.

I ( partially ) have the Mister to blame for this. While BTM ( before the mister) I did enjoy me some classic rock, I only really got into it via him.
The same can be said for asparagus. BTM I would not have touched asparagus for love nor money. Now, I loves me some asparagus. Mmmmm.
Ah, the impact one person can have on your life.
One of these days I am going to be all Steve Miller-ed out and will be back to listening to Prince's Greatest Hits.


Until then Take The Money And Run !!!!!!!

XXOO
Bunny

No comments: