17 July 2007

I'm Bored.

As my friend Simon has explained, I have mildly sprained my ankle. I have been instructed by my Dr. not walk too much or put any excessive weight on it until Wednesday. So that means I am home today, trying not to walk too much or put any excessive weight on it. It also means that I am bored out of my flippin' mind.
Those of you who know me know that I have this mild ADD part of me that does not allow me to sit still for too long. This has been a chore.

What have I been up to you ask ? Why I Googled my own name to see what would pop up.
( I told ya I was bored ! ) FYI, if you Google your own name, be sure to put it in " quotes ".

This is what google came up with;

" Erica is a genus of over 700 species of flowering plants. "

" Erica craft and sewing center has one of the broadest selections of needlework supplies. "

" Erica is a fixture on TV sets across the country. "

" Erica features bright, whimsical, and cheerful illustrations. "

" Erica eliminates those barriers. "

" Erica is now in the running to take the lead role in the remake of Barbarella. "

I heard a rumor that The Mister is only working a half day today. God I hope so, I really need someone to talk to.

I did have some entertainment this morning. My cats were engaged in a pretty serious Kitty Fight Club session. I think I broke the Kitty Fight Club rules.....
" The first Kitty Fight Club rule is to never talk about Kitty Fight Club."

Let the boredem continue........:::::::sigh::::::::


XO
The Cripple


No comments: