01 July 2007

Bunny in the Big Apple.

We were off to the Big Apple for the past few days. The Mister and I had a lovely time and were very happy to spend a little time with our friends T & T.
We got to see more of the city on this trip thanks to the big red double decker bus tour.
If you don't mind looking like a tourist this is really the way to go.
And Steph was soooo right about Chinatown / Canal St.
You are bombarded by people trying to sell you shit.
I was a little overwhelmed after about a half hour there.
Speaking of Steph.....we had spent about five days visiting her and the family in Minnesota and had a wonderful time there also.
Steph and Tim were very gracious hosts.
Thanks for having us guys !
The Big Apple meets Bunny.
( man am I chubby ! note to self - work out more !)

The Empire State Building at twilight.

Manhattan skyline at night.


Skyline view from Central Park.

The Dakota building.
This is where John Lennon used to live.
I'm not sure if Yoko still lives here.

This is part of Strawberry Fields in Central Park.

Central Park fountain.


More Central Park.

The Flatiron Building.



Empire State Building again.

Times Square.
I was sitting atop one of those red double-decker tourist buses during this shot.
I looked down and saw this mass convergence of yellow cabs and thought it would make a nice pic. Then the truck and two cars pictured drove into my shot.
Jerks.
Bunny and The Mister.
( isn't he cute !? )



The Mister and I had a great time and can't wait to go back.
XXOO
Bunny.







No comments: