24 July 2007

The Gardens Of Golden Valley, a.k.a Steph and Tim's Little Slice Of Heaven

As I had mentioned in an earlier post, we went to Minnesota to see Steph, Tim and the kids at the end of June. We had a lovely time and, as I also mentioned before, they were very gracious hosts. I wanted to thank them for the lovely time they showed us, and for a while I was stumped for just the right way to say " Thanks ". It became very evident to us that Steph and Tim put a great deal of time and effort into their yard. I took some pics of their yard while they weren't home one afternoon and put them in a scrapbook for them to enjoy.
I've been waiting until they got the scrapbook I made before I posted any pics.
Here is a small sampling of pics I took.
Enjoy.


I took the scrapbook to work before I mailed it.
My boss said she liked the " depth of field " in this pic.





This pic by far was everyone's favorite.
It is a Varigated Maple.









XXOO
Bunny









No comments: