23 July 2007

Don't Judge Me...

My obsessive baby clothes shopping is the only thing keeping me sane right now. I have realized that we are in for a very,very long wait for this baby, so I've been slowing down on the shopping. I admit I was a little loony there in the beginning......that being said here are my latest purchases. BTW, most of these were purchased at consignment shops and were 50% off.
Can you blame me ??


I bought this at Cracker Barrel. I realize that there are heavy undertones of
white trash with clothing purchased at Cracker Barrel, but this was too freakin' cute and very appropriate given the situation.
Close up of the decal.


How delish is this bathing suit ?

Baby Gap jumper. I figure this could work for most any season depending on what you put underneath it.


This whole outfit was $2 !!!!!

This is a Talbots Kids dress. Remember, we buy anything with ladybugs on it.
I wouldn't be surprised if this outfit was $ 45 @ Talbots.
Drum roll please....I paid $ 4 for it.
And it is reversible ! Two dresses for $4 !!!!

I will never lose this child at the beach if she has this on.
It practically glows in the dark.


I thought this was adorable.

Close up of the detailing.
As I mentioned earlier, we are in for a very long wait for this baby. We are only probably less than a 1/4 of the way though the wait. Talk about having your patience tested !
In other news.....there are certain songs out there that, when played ( and perhaps sung along with by yours truly..) drive The Mister INSANE !!!!
There is one song in particular that drives him the most nuts of all.
Ever heard " All Cried Out " by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam ? It is soooo deliciously cheesy I can't help but sing at the top of my lungs. I think I am the only person that loves this song, that would not surprise me at all.
I sang this song to Molly in the mall once and she commented that she understood why The Mister hates this song.
Maybe someday, if given enough alcohol, I will sing it to all of you.
Oh, and Copacabana also falls into the category.
Work finally got a bit better today. The suckiness ended at about 10:30 this morning. Although today definitely had elements of suck to it,yesterday was worse. Due to a seriously crappy, ( and I mean that literally ) day yesterday, topped with being overly sensitive to criticism by a co-worker, I proceeded to make a series of poor food choices that ,topped with alcohol, resulted in me hurling chocolate birthday cake at 10:45 last night.
Chocolate birthday cake you ask ? Whose birthday was it ??? No one. Ok, it was probably some one's birthday, just no one I know.
I asked The Mister to stop and pick up one of this shitty grocery store birthday cakes on his way home from work. I was so immersed in my own self pity yesterday I had chocolate cake and coke for dinner.
The Mister said " Why chocolate cake for dinner ?? "
I said " I'm 31, and I can "
So after I hurled cake at 10:45 last night and climbed back in bed he said
" Because you can, huh ?? "
XXOO
Bunny.








No comments: