02 November 2007

Aunt Bunny And Uncle The Mister.

My BIL and SIL are getting on a plane to Iowa as we speak. The Birth Mother they were matched with is currently in labor....right now......as I am typing this.
Stay tuned - I'll be interrupting your regularly scheduled blog with updates as they become available.

As for a Halloween...it was a pretty good night around here. We had a bunch of pirates, various super heroes, an elephant, a Hannah Montana and a Paris Hilton - complete with little dog in purse.
The best costume of the night award went to a little boy, about 3 or so, and his parents.
The little boy was a hot dog and mom and dad were a bottles of ketsup and mustard. Too cute !
We had about 60 or so kids and a TON of candy left over. I brought all of the left over candy to work.
I got the stink eye from some, but most of the candy was gone by the end of the day.

Not too much else going on here today. I'm going to try to get a jump on the laundry as they are predicting power outages with the remnants of hurricane Noel tomorrow.

XO
Bunny

No comments: