16 November 2007

Not Too Much Going On This Week.

I realize that it has been a while since I've posted anything. By and large it has been very boring around here. Thanksgiving is next week and I, as usual, will be making my kick a$$ stuffing and the obligatory pecan pie for my dad.

Today Brock, Molly, Molly's nephew Thomas and I attempted to go to the new L.L. Bean store in Mansfield. About three stoplights away from the turn we quickly realized that it was very, very unlikely we'd be getting to L.L. Bean. The traffic was NUTS ! Everyone and their mother decided to go the grand opening today. We turned around and decided to go out to breakfast instead. I volunteered to hold Thomas so Molly could eat. He was having none of the high chair.
Thomas is very squirmy and decided that no matter how I held him he was going to squirm into another position. He also smacked me repeatedly in the face. Poached eggs with a side of abuse anyone ?
Then we went to the Reebok concept store, located at the Reebok world headquarters. I must say, the Reebok world headquarters is quite an impressive place. It is HUGE !
Now before you go thinking that you can just go strolling on up to Reebok and expect to get in, I did have a special invitation. Reebok was honoring people who work for non-profits with 50% off coupons for their concept store.
BTW, the " concept " store is the store that they test out all of the new stuff before they market it. I did not get anything, but Brock got some new running clothes.

Oh yeah, and Brock has a new workout buddy.



This is Thomas, perfecting his push up on Brock's new push up
thingamabobs. Always important to have a spotter, no ?
XXOO
Bunny

No comments: