20 November 2007

We Can All Rest Easy Now.

Mike Lowell re-signed ( 3 years , 37mil.)with the Red Sox.
I was getting a little worried. I was afraid that he'd end up on some
west coast team.
I'm glad that's over....aren't you ?



You the man Mike !
I'm feeling a bit better since my last post. I was in total despair last week. Let me tell you, there are days when International Adoption can just kick your ass. It's certainly not for the faint of heart. So, I guess I'm back in the saddle.
It hasn't helped that I've not been well lately. So I think my mystery illness coupled with IA uncertainly just pushed me over the edge.
I have to tell all of you....I had the best soup for lunch today. It was so good. I mean, gooood.
I stopped off at this little mom & pop middle eastern cafe that I get lunch from frequently and they had a new soup of the day. They usually have a lemon chicken rice soup, which is mighty tasty. Today they had lemon chicken orzo. I got a bowl to go and took it back to my office and when I opened the container at my desk I thought there was cream or milk in it...so I was mildly annoyed for a minute that I would not be able to eat my soup and I was really hungry.
I called them to ask if there was milk or cream in the soup and they said no..the creamy appearance was from whipped egg whites. I'm going to try and find a recipe for this online, if I do I'll pass it along.
With that, I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
XO
Bunny

No comments: