21 November 2007

Ocho.

Today marks eight whole months of Logged-in-ness.
( btw, this is Baby Bear. I guess he is relatively new as
I do not recall him from my Sesame St. watching days.)
Seeing as today is the night before Thanksgiving, I am going to list what I've have
been thankful for lately - in no particular order.
* My wonderful, sweet, uber-patient husband, without him
I would be lost.
* A job that I truly love, it is certainly never boring.
* My heated mattress pad, I cannot live without it
in the winter.
* Good friends ( you know who you are )
* Vitamin Water and Dunkin Donuts hash browns ( long story )
* Having a wonderful Primary Care Office that will
see me at a moments notice.
I'm sure there is a lot more that I just cannot think of
right now. It's late, I'm tired and I still have a sink full of
dishes to wash and a pecan pie to bake.
With that, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
XXOO
Bunny

No comments: