06 October 2008

Doing What I Do Best.

So as you've all seen from the last post Brock and I got matching tats on Saturday.
For the most part we've received thumbs up from everyone regarding our tats.

However - if you all remember - I have parents.
And they are thoroughly unimpressed with our matching tattoos.
Especially my Dad.

My Mom has taken the if-I-block-it-out-it-hasn't-really-happened approach to our new body art.
My Dad first tried to get me to admit that I was kidding - the photographic evidence clearly shows that I am not......( they have NO IDEA that this blog exists - they've been tortured enough....poor things )
Then he gave me the sigh followed by the I-can't really-believe-what-I'm-hearing groan.

Neither one of them can quite wrap their heads around it.

I have no earthly idea why they could possibly be shocked by my behavior.
Seriously.
I've never prescribed to the rules they seem to think that I should play by.
I buy organic vegetables and listen to NPR, remember ?
Sometimes I think even they think I'm adopted.........

I many moons ago used to have purple hair.
No really, I did.
I used to also have piercings waaayyy up on my ears.

If you look closely at the tat pics you'll see that I got the purple put back in my hair - but I only did half of my head - so I guess you could say this is me being conservative.

So I will continue to do what it is I do best.
What is that you ask ?
Be myself.
Flying by the seat of my pants and having a blast doing it.

XO
Bunny

1 comment:

MMASOOGA said...

Thanks Bunny - i enjoy your writings, and i will check out your neck this week.