10 October 2008

Retro Music Friday.



This is Dyslexic Heart by Paul Westerberg. As is the case with most RMF's I had forgotten how much I like this song until I came across it via my online music service.

Paul Westerberg was in a really influential 80's new wave / alternative band called The Replacements. You can read more about him and them HERE.

This song was on the soundtrack to the movie Singles. Which I had also forgotten how much I liked it until I heard this song the other day.

I remember having a wee crush on Campbell Scott at the time Singles was released. Again with the tall, dark and handsome....I know. I KNOW !

BTW, the song and the movie are from 1992. I was 16 and a Sophmore in High School.

Enjoy.

Xoooo

Bunny

P.S. Would you believe I misspelled Dyslexic ? HA HA HA ! IRONY !!!



No comments: