05 October 2008

Ten Years & Tats.

Just in case some of you thought that I only talked the talk.
I also walk the walk.
I really did get a tattoo.
Here is the photographic evidence.

BTW, this is Tom.
As far as tattoo artists go he was awesome.
And no, it did not hurt all that much.
It mostly felt like a really prolonged bee sting.

I really don't have a double chin.
I had to look down for my tattoo.


The finished product.

Brock getting his tat done.



Finished product.



Why tats you ask ?
As I’m sure is the case with any married couple, you take a certain amount of pride in the length of time that you’ve been married.
Being married certainly is not easy at times.
Those of you who really know us know that we’ve had some insanely difficult times.
We’ve been handed more crap in ten years than most people are handed in a lifetime.
I’ve often told Brock that I feel like we’re in a life raft in the middle of a stormy ocean with only each other.
I’ve got one paddle and he’s got the other.
We’re really quite proud that we’ve been married this long.
A nice dinner out wouldn’t have covered the depth of emotion here.
That’s why the tats.
Now back to my regularly scheduled nonsense.
We went out Friday night and saw Craig Ferguson at the Wilbur Theatre.
He’s funny as hell.
I believe the show we were at is eventually going to be a Comedy Central Special, so watch for it. We also had dinner at Myers & Chang. Yum.
Although the waiter decided to act like a little bitch at the end.
Whatever dude.


Brock also scared some ( I think ) Italian tourists in an elevator Friday night.
Seriously.
Yeah, I know.
They were scared of Brock……
I think they thought he was going to mug them.
And the tattoo guy apologized to Brock for tucking paper towel in the back of my shirt yesterday. He ( the tattoo guy ) explained that he wasn’t hitting on me.
Does Brock look menacing ?
I tease him that he looks like a thug....but I'm only teasing.
If anyone have thoughts as to why people seem to be intimidated by Brock I'd love to hear them.
Have a wonderful day.
XO
Bunny

No comments: